What is a Class Action lawsuit? This is when multiple parties have a common cause of action and they are collectively filing a lawsuit together. The reason for filing together or as in a Class Action is, in many instances, it is not economical to file individual claims, and the impact can be greater by submitting the claims together. Over the past few years changes have been made in the rules; now consumer organizations may bring claims on behalf of large groups of consumers.
Ankin Law is currently working with other firms that are lead council involved with several class action suits; if you or anyone you know needs help with the cases described below, please contact our office immediately and let us help you obtain the best possible recovery.
- Contracted Salmonella due to eating eggs that were purchased in August of 2010
- Suffered a heart attack after taking Avandament
- Have been diagnosed with Cancer caused by Asbestos exposure
- Refinanced a home in a debt restructure program
- Lost money to a debt restructuring company
- Had your home boarded up or were asked to leave your home prior to a mortgage foreclosure
- Did not receive the return of your security deposit
- Did not receive overtime hours beyond a normal forty hours work week
- Suffered complications from taking birth control medication
- You have a front load washing machine that is causing mold
- A medical provider denied full reimbursement of a properly submitted bill
- Denied disability payments under a disability policy
- Suffered a unexplained heart attack or stoke or other major medical complication after taking a prescription medication