Here’s what other personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers have been talking about over the past few weeks:
- Are Congress’s Med Mal Reform Efforts Unconstitutional? (TortsProfBlog)
- North Carolina Proposes to Reduce Worker Benefits and Abolish Privacy Rights (Workers’ Compensation Law Blog)
- The value of a human life and damage caps (Tort Deform)
- Corporate America Discovers Its Inner Plaintiffs’ Lawyer (Wall Street Journal Law Blog)
- New Study Reports Link Between Brain Injury and Depression(Brain Injury Lawyer blog)
Howard Ankin of Ankin Law Office LLC (www.ankinlaw.com) handles workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Mr. Ankin can be reached at (312) 600-0000 and email@example.com.