Here’s what other personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers have been talking about over the past few weeks:
- “Cost of Auto Accidents” Day on Torts
- “Defendants Win Summary Judgment in Peanut Butter Salmonella Cases” Mass Tort Defense
- “Is The Workers’ Compensation Lien Really Bulletproof?” New York Personal Injury Law Blog
- “NJ Denies Occupational Workers Compensation For Last Exposure Applying Apportionment Rule” Workers’ Compensation Law Blog
- “Medical Malpractice in Illinois: Is the Chicago Tribune On a New Path?” The Pop Tort
Howard Ankin of Ankin Law Office LLC (www.ankinlaw.com) handles workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Mr. Ankin can be reached at (312) 346-8780 and email@example.com.