Here’s what other personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers have been talking about over the past few weeks:
- Court Finds Mild TBI Meets Tort-Claims Verbal Threshold – Traumatic Brain Injury Law Blog
- City of New York Wins Appellate Court Dismissal of $1,000,000 Knee Injury Verdict – Plaintiff’s Testimony was False and Jury was Irrational – New York Injury Cases Blog
- Is Your Persoanl Injury Client on Facebook? – Day on Torts
- NJ Appellate Court Upholds $30.3 Million Mesothelioma Verdict – Workers’ Compensation Blog
- Personal Injury Lawyers Take On Disney’s Tower Of Terror – Avvo blog
- Trial Lessons from Tiger Woods – Plaintiff Trial Lawyer Tips
Howard Ankin of Ankin Law Office LLC (www.ankinlaw.com) handles workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Mr. Ankin can be reached at (312) 346-8780 and firstname.lastname@example.org.