Here’s what other personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers have been talking about over the past few weeks:
- “Philadelphia Eagles Under Fire after Players Sustain Concussions” – Brain Injury Lawyer blog
- “Workers’ Comp in Washington State – I-1082 Will Raise Costs and Reduce Benefits” – The Pop Tort
- “The Corruption Of Medical Research By Industry Money” – Plaintiff Trial Lawyer Tips
- “NJ Workers Compensation Payments to Decrease” – Workers’ Compensation Blog
- “Was Michael Douglas the Victim of Medical Malpractice?” – New York Personal Injury Law Blog
- “NPR Article: ‘Costs of Defensive Medicine May Be Overstated’ “ – Day on Torts
Howard Ankin of Ankin Law Office LLC (www.ankinlaw.com) handles workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Mr. Ankin can be reached at (312) 346-8780 and firstname.lastname@example.org.