Here’s what other personal injury and workers’ compensation lawyers have been talking about over the past few weeks:
- “New Jersey Task Force Recommends Privatization of Workers Compensation“-Workers’ Compensation Blog
- “Facebook Discovery in Litigation”— Maryland Injury Lawyer Blog
- “California high court OKs public contingency fees”–Overlawyered
- “New Test for Brain Injury on Horizon”–Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
- “Tainted Food Sometimes Remains on Shelves Despite Recalls”–Personal Injury and Social Security, Disability Blog
Howard Ankin of Ankin Law Office LLC (www.ankinlaw.com) handles workers’ compensation and personal injury cases. Mr. Ankin can be reached at (312) 600-0000 and firstname.lastname@example.org.